Friday, February 26, 2010

Magnesium Estrogen Deficiency Could An Estrogen Deficiency Have Been The Cause Of My Missed Miscarriage?

Could an estrogen deficiency have been the cause of my missed miscarriage? - magnesium estrogen deficiency

I had 2 consecutive miscarriages, the first was 6 weeks and the second at 12, even if the doctor indicates that the fetus had stopped growing by 8.5 / 9 weeks, which suffered a miscarriage, I lost. We did not hear a heartbeat strong and healthy (160) in 7.5 weeks. The second pregnancy ended in 8th December 2008.

Fortunately, it seems to be a problem getting pregnant, pregnancy, because for the first time they had success after only 4 months of testing, the second was held immediately after the first (my old doctor sees no reason to wait, after 1 miscarriage) .

Recently, my magnesium is generally recommended for sleep disorders (which is usually one week) before my time, and it worked like a charm. Even my normal goal, and the mood was somber Liftsd. There is a certain connection with magnesium and estrogen, as I read on the Internet.

Next week I'll see a gynecologist again and want to help him with all possible attributes for further examination. But I do not exclude the possibility, if there is a connection between miscarriages and my hormones, including estrogen. Thank you. Oh, and I'm trying to 35 years (according to most statistics, imagine the first child).

No comments:

Post a Comment