Friday, February 5, 2010

Cut Off His Penis Torture Safe Penis Torture Techniques?

Safe penis torture techniques? - cut off his penis torture

Yes, I know it looks like a troll, but I'm looking for a serious response. I have recently been in the penis torture. You do not like it my friend at all. I'm not talking about cutting the nails or driving through it - all these are useless in any way. I tried to lie down, grow hair with my daughter with a toothbrush with something that is masturbating .. Camp, and all kinds of complicated forms of smacking. The problem is that we are not doing anything to try. Has anyone other ideas Kinky?

4 comments:

Gotta Dance said...

Actually makes the penis whips, you know. Little small floggers with tails of the skin about two inches long.

Ointments are used also to burn the skin, like Ben-Gay.

Put oil in a crushed red pepper in it and you'll regret it for at least take a few minutes.

Just An Older Woman Looking..... said...

Bite and bite hard skin.

Mark said...

try to close a car door, perhaps smear with peanut butter and a box full of rodents.

[Amira]-... said...

Not the "Freaky Sex" section.

Post a Comment